UV lamp sterilization application
Hearing aids and some products that are in contact with the body or are in contact with the body should be sterilized by ultraviolet light.
(1) In the application of surface sterilization, UV surface sterilization devices are widely used in food, electronics, semiconductors, liquid crystal displays, plasma TVs, crystal vibrators, precision devices, chemicals, medicine, health care, biology, beverages, agriculture and other fields. The UV light source illuminates the surface of foods, materials, etc., and has a fast, efficient, non-polluting bactericidal effect, thereby maintaining the high quality of the product. Compared with the traditional sterilization method, the surface sterilization has the characteristics of fast sterilization, continuous processing and batch processing, simple operation, and no secondary pollution in environmental protection.
(2) Application in water treatment. The use of ultraviolet germicidal lamps for water treatment is immersed and over-flowed. The UV lamp is placed directly into the water, called the immersion type; the UV lamp is used in the casing, which is called over-flow. At present, the main method is the overcurrent method. The working principle of the over-current device is a flow of water at a certain flow rate generated by the pump, flowing through the periphery of the quartz sleeve which can transmit ultraviolet rays, and ultraviolet rays are used to sterilize and sterilize the water. It is characterized by a fast flow rate of water, generally no more than 1 s when the quartz jacket flows, so the ultraviolet light intensity of the germicidal lamp is required to be high.
(3) Application in medical environmental sanitation. The use of UV disinfection lamps to sterilize air has been in hospital for decades, with static air direct irradiation and flow air disinfection. The direct method of static air is directly irradiated by ultraviolet disinfection lamp. The disadvantage is that it cannot be disinfected in places where it is not irradiated, and people cannot be present during disinfection. The mobile air disinfection method uses a dynamic air disinfection machine, which can just make up for the above two defects. The working principle of the mobile air sterilizer is to sterilize the air passing through the sterilizer through indoor air circulation, thereby achieving the purpose of disinfecting the entire indoor air. Most of the structures of such sterilizers are taken from the casing of an indoor unit of a home air conditioner. The mobile air disinfection machine has now developed into various disinfection equipment including sterilization air conditioners and air purifiers. The use is also popularized. Products that used to be used only in hospitals have now moved to homes, offices, and public notice rooms. The functions are also diversified. In the past, products that were only used for sterilization can now be used for health care and prevention, and become health-related products .
(4) Sanitary and aseptic disinfection are necessary requirements for the production and processing of filled and packaged foods. Disinfection with UV lamps is a common, cost-effective and environmentally friendly alternative to the frequent use of chemical processes.
1. Surface disinfection of packaging materials: In the bottling plant, the bacteria on the surface will be killed as long as they are exposed to short-wave UV-C radiation. The degree of purity of the packaging material is used to determine whether the packaging material is unqualified.
For example, UV disinfection can be applied to filling machines for daily necessities and beverages for the closure of lids, cups, covered and foil-packed beverages, and refrigeration for dairy and other foods. Thanks to UV disinfection technology, Heraeus UV lamps extend the shelf life of food.
2. Conveyor belt: used in the transportation of meat, fish, potato products, fruits and vegetables. To further improve the economic effect, it is necessary to further strengthen the health process in the food processing process.
3. Disinfection of food surfaces: for example, surface disinfection of fruit and vegetable products and hard cheese.