Knee Joint Rehabilitation Tibia Strength Squat Equipment Home Fitness Equipment Squat Rack Training Hips Hip
Multi-function household squatter
No deep squats, no beautiful buttocks, movement begins with squats
This product is an innovative product that protects the knee from damage by squatting through the product.
Can adjust the height to meet the needs of people of different heights
The number of springs can be adjusted to suit different pressures
Can be used with different instruments (pull rope, etc.)
Do the benefits of squatting on the body:
1. Squat is the best way to improve your leg strength. The strength of the leg is the most important for the whole body strength, and the potential is also the biggest. Powerlifting, weightlifting, brawny, and throwing, these power projects rely mainly on leg strength. The leg strength is great.
2. Squats also promote body power well. You know, leg strength + hip strength + waist strength, which is the majority of the body power. In addition, because squat can maximize the secretion of testosterone, it also has a good effect on upper limb strength.
3. The preferred choice for developing leg muscles. The legs account for more than half of the length of the body. There are no developed legs, no matter how you can't call bodybuilding, at most you can only ask for a half-body.
4. Promotes muscle growth throughout the body. Professional bodybuilders pay great attention to squats without exception. Because squats can maximize testosterone secretion, and exuberant testosterone can promote the growth of whole body muscles.
5. Athletes of heavy athletics are very concerned about squats! Deep squats can greatly improve the jumping ability.
6. Improve heart function. Squatting. Practice squats often to make your heart stronger.
7. anti aging. People have old legs and often practice deep squats, which can significantly reduce the speed of aging.
|Free Airmail Shipping||N/A|