Reedcure Saxophone Reed Case Multi-Instrument Woodwind Accessories Cleaner Reeds Storage Case with UV Lamp Sterilzer Reedcure for all Clarinet Reeds and Saxophones
- Revolutionary Saxophone Reed Case with Curing and Sterilizing function,Dimension: 95*110*25mm Weight: 160g
- Long life UV /Ozone lamp (~20,000hours) and Rechargeable Lithium-ion battery
- Detachable and cleanable reed holder and 5 minute automatic operation
- Micro 5 pin charging cable included,30 times operation per charge,For 4 reeds of any size (Sop./Alto/Tenor Sax. and Eb/Bb Clarinet)
- Carrying pouch included with Weight: 160g And Dimension: 95*110*25mm
The First Curing Device for Reeds
REEDCURE is the first device which revitalize reeds after use by releasing stress on reed vascular structure. In 5 minutes, it can revive original character of reeds. The device reduces warpage and make reeds play healthy and fresh during a life span of the reeds. (**Be reminded that the curing effect will be diminished as a reed gets repeatedly used.)
With UV Light and Ozone
Load your reeds in the REEDCURE and close the cover, assured in the knowledge that the next time you play, you play pure. For your reeds, the combination of UV and Ozone will reach into all corners to revitalize and sterilize.
Revitalize reeds after use
Release stress on reed vascular structure
Revive original character of reeds
Make reeds play healthy and fresh during a lifespan of the reeds.
Reduce bad odor
Prevent harmful fungi
So Simple and Easy
No switch, no control. Just load your reeds and close it. In 5 minutes, all done. 4 reeds of any size (Soprano, Alto, Tenor saxophone and Eb, Bb Clarinet) can be treated together. The device uses a standard USB charger of your own. Single charge is enough for 30 operations.
For Your Health
The REEDCURE has been lab tested against various strains of bacteria and infection-causing microbes that when left unattended can cause a variety of health problems. The device is 99.9% effective against several notable infections, including: Escherichia coli (E. coli), Staphylococcus aureus, Klebsiella pneumoniae,
|Free Airmail Shipping||N/A|